23rd Dec 2013 – 27th Dec 2013
Monday – Friday
(4:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
Aithein, Agonda Beach, Goa, India
About the Course:
While learning the foot reflexology course, students will understand how applying pressure on specific points can help alleviate the pain and provide relaxing benefits on the body. They will also gather the right training and information about its various benefits on the human body, and how to effectively provide the massage to assist the client in attaining a sense of complete peace and well-being.
The course contains the following:
- Detailed history of reflexology and its origins
- The anatomy and physiology of different reflex zones in the human body
- Meaning and Theory of reflexology
- Advantages of conducting a reflexology massage
- Conditions or factors under which reflexology should not be performed on the patient
- Feet Mapping and dividing the zones
- Practical instructions on the foot with guidelines
- The Reflexology Chart
- Reflex points and acupressure points on the feet
- Correct techniques and movements on applying pressure
- Practicing basic reflexology on peers
- Step-by-step work on foot reflexology
- Effects of the massage on different organs of the body
Why study at Aithein ?
Students can provide value added services to their clients. Foot reflexology provides a great addition to the service offering for any therapist and bodywork expert. We help them by locating high trigger points on the foot and the correct methodology to help heal their clients.
Your day at Aithein will be spent like this:
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Therapy Practical & Theory
- Includes: Tuition fee and course material given by us.
- Excludes: Food, accommodation, books, travel etc.
- 100% payment needs to be submitted before commencement of the course. Failure to make payment on time will result in students being excluded from the course.
Theory : 60 minutes
Practice : 30 minutes
- You can enrol in a course at Aithein by paying a deposit of 100 € (part of course fee) for each individual booking. Each additional course will require a separate enrolment & deposit. (All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Balance course fee must be paid in cash before the course commences either in Euros, US Dollars, British Pounds or INR. No other currency will be accepted.
- English would be the medium of instruction.
- You need not get anybody with you as model. As your trainer or students in your batch becomes your model, and students practice on each other.
- Photograph and video in any course is strictly prohibited.
- Code of Ethics:- The courses require a certain amount of physical contact between students which may be of a sensitive and personal level and you are expected to adhere to the guidelines set out below:-
- Zero tolerance of sexual harassment, innuendo, language and any form of discrimination on the grounds of sexuality
- Zero tolerance of racist attitudes and language.
- Cancellation Policy: The course fee is non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable.
- Due to teacher cancellations, low bookings or other situations outside our control some courses may be temporarily or permanently unavailable. We reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.