Nikhil Gupta is the co-founder of Aithein. After completing his B.E. in Computer Engineering from MIT, Pune University, Nikhil’s worked in the IT sector for some years. His keen entrepreneurship sense and a natural knack in management was enhanced through a rigorous training session at the ‘Tony Robbins Workshop’ in USA and his interest in the healing process of therapy was boosted while attending the Core Empowerment Training and Advaya Yoga sessions.
His interest in healing also kindled while attending the Kundalini Yoga workshop in International Yoga Festival organized in Rishikesh with Gurmukh Khalsa and Gurshabd Khalsa. He wanted to bring the profound transformation experience through quality awareness and training to individuals in the field of healing, therapy and bodywork courses.
Nikhil’s personal transformation included a change from continuing a job, to venturing into a business and taking on a management role and then into healing. During this journey, through his own experiences he realized the importance of healing and effecting people’s lives in a positive manner. With these thoughts in mind, Nikhil, along with Gagori, initiated Aithein and they have built it on a foundation of values, ethics and an open heart.
With his strong business ethics and managerial expertise, Nikhil has built and led the company right from the get-go. With his business acumen, he has been able to lead the organization by building strong alliances with clients and being at the forefront of all strategies, company operations and development of the company through a macro perspective.
As the co-founder of Aithein, Gagori is a highly experienced and practiced Bodywork expert. For her, the connection of the body, its senses, mind and soul is a way of life. She imparts her knowledge and philosophy with a deep understanding and through her personal experience over the years.
Gagori’s first introduction to massage was when she was six. In order to break the habit of bed-wetting, her father referred to a Chinese book, which described various pressure points of the body. Over the next two months, he applied the practices taught in the book and the problem ceased within two months. When she grew older, she would massage her father’s feet and shoulders. Although Gagori did it out of fun, her father realized her ability to heal people through her hands. It was the same with her mother and sister, who suffered from severe headaches. She would easily cure them by pressing a few points on their forehead for 10-15 minutes.
While pursuing her HR studies, Gagori’s friend, Aditi commented on her ‘gift’ after receiving a massage that cured her headache. After entering and then leaving a multi-national organization, she joined and completed 300 hours of Professional Bodywork Therapy course. Through this course, Gagori realized the deep connections between the body and mind and was able to reflect on the cause and effect of health and diseases on our daily lifestyle. She received a rich experience, from the science of the human anatomy to the art of touch and healing.
Over the years, Gagori gathered many achievements and accolades, some of them includes:
- Professionally trained in Chavutti Uzichil by a 90-year-old Kalari master with more than 65 years of Chavutti experience
- Certificate of Ayurveda from the Government of India after receiving training from Kerala
- Certified RYS 200 Vinyasa Yoga practitioner and teacher from Yoga Alliance UK
- Trained in Professional Bodywork as a certified Instructor with 600 hours training from an AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) certified instructor in 2002
- Manual Lymph Drainage certification in 2006 from Chiva-Som International Academy (Thailand)
- Trained in traditional Balinese massage from Bali Bisa school, Indonesia
- Trained as a Reiki Master and has imparted training to students in the same technique
- Completed more than 3000 hours of training massage therapy and bodywork training to students from all over the world
- Completed more than 500 hours of training Advaya Yoga to students
- Attended Rishikesh’s International Yoga festival in 2012
Gagori’s distinct teaching methods comes from providing a peaceful haven to her students where they are free to clarify any uncertainties. She brings an inner balance with both positive changes in the body and cleansing of the mind to her students.