29th Sep. – 25th Oct. 2022
4th Jan. – 30th Jan. 2023
16th Mar. – 11th Apr. 2023
(8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Aithein, Agonda Beach, Goa, India
In the 4-weeks Ayurveda Course
you will learn to:-
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Certification Day
After this course, you can successfully:-
“This course is more than a massage course…”
“It’s about your diet, lifestyle, nutrition”
“Finding out: Are you a vata, pitta or kapha?”
“Finding out imbalances in your body”
“It’s an exchange work. You give and receive.”
“You give ayurvedic therapies to each other, everyday”
“This course gives you a hands-on experience”
“Your body is showing you signs. Are you listening?”
You will learn to apply Ayurveda in your life
1. You will experience
Ayurveda on Yourself
Ayurveda at Aithein is taught in a way where you first use it and apply it in your own life and when you actually have the real experience, you apply on others.
2. You will experience ways to
Understand your Emotions Better
According to Ayurveda, physical body and emotional body are inseparable. Fully feeling and integrating our emotions into a state of natural harmony greatly benefits physical health, and like-wise it harmonises the emotions. Therefore, in this course you will practically experience ways to deal with unresolved emotional issues for a better health.
3. You will experience the flow of knowledge
From Teacher to Student
Traditionally, Ayurveda has been taught as a transmission of experiential knowledge. Gagori has experienced on herself what she actually teaches. This is the reason she imparts real knowledge rather than just theoretical book knowledge. She fosters an open communication and dialogues between teacher and students which in the past in India was called GURU-SHISHYA PARAMPARA(teacher-student tradition); the flow of knowledge from one generation to the next.
“Joy, Love, Anger, Hate…”
LEARN and EXPERIENCE
16 therapies of Ayurveda:
1. Ayurvedic Massage for the Head
A very relaxing Head massage
This could be the best Head Massage you will ever experience.
2. Ayurvedic Massage for the Face
A very relaxing Face massage
This could be the best Face Massage you will ever experience.
3. Ayurvedic Massage for full Body with Oil (Abhyanga)
A full body massage
A whole body massage experience. Very Relaxing.
- Ayurvedic Massage for the Head
- Ayurvedic Massage for the Face
- Ayurvedic Massage for full body with oil (Abhyanga)
- Kalari Massage (Traditional Indian Sports Massage)
- Shirodhara Massage
- Using Oil
- Using Medicated Milk
- Massage with warm bags and Harbal Oils
- Using Herbal Powders (Podi Kizhi)
- Using Herbal Leaves (Ela Kizhi)
- Using Herbal Rice (Navara Kizhi)
- Dry Massage with Herbal Powders used for obesity (Udhwarthana)
- Oil Bathing (Kaya Seka)
- Various local treatments
- For backache (Kadi Vasti)
- For neck pain (Greeva Vasti)
- For knee pain (Janu Vasti)
- Nasal Medication for cleansing the head (Nasya)
- A Practical Session on Pulse Diagnosis
The 4-weeks course for Ayurveda has been prepared by well qualified and experienced teachers and professionals involved in the field of Ayurveda and Panchakarma, with a strong academic and healing background. The aim of the course is to provide authentic, meaningful and practical knowledge about the various practices and massage therapies of Ayurveda.
You will learn the
Theory of Ayurveda:
- Ayurveda: An Introduction
- How is Ayurveda defined
- The characteristics of Ayurveda
- Objectives of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda: A glimpse at its history
- Different divisions under Ayurveda
- The ‘five classical elements’ concept (Pancha Maha Bhuta)
- The ‘Vital Energies’ concept (Tridosha)
- The ‘Seven Body Tissues’ concept (Saptha Dhatus)
- The concept of Waste Products (Mala)
- The concept of Digestive Fire (Agni)
- The theory of Alimentary Tract (Koshtas)
- The different Body Types (Deha Prakruti)
- The preparation of Panchakarma (Poorva karma)
- Introduction to Oleation (Sneha Karma)
- External Oleation (Abhyanga)
- Head Oleation (Shiro Abhyanga)
- Face Oleation (Mukha Abhyanga)
- Sudation Therapy (Sweda Karma)
- Using Warm Poultice (Upanaha Sweda)
- Using Herbal Steam Bags (Ushma Sweda)
- Using Steam (Drava Sweda)
- Other Sudation Therapies without using fire
- Advantages of Sudation Therapy
- Post therapy plan
- Fomentation Therapy (Tapa Sweda)
- Five Therapeutic measures of Ayurveda (Panchakarma Therapy)
- Emesis Therapy (Vamana)
- Purgation Therapy (Virechana)
- Enema Therapy (Vasti)
- Nasal Therapy (Nasya)
- Blood Letting Therapy (Rekta Moksha)
- Theory of Kalari Massage (Traditional Indian Sports Massage)
- The importance and methodology of Pulse Diagnosis
- Characteristics and uses of various herbal oils in Ayurveda Therapy
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Students participating in Fire Ceremony
Daily Schedule of 4-Weeks Ayurveda Course
|Your day at Aithein will be spent like this:|
|7.45 am to 9.00 am||Nadiprana Energy Movement and Meditation|
|9.00 am to 10 am||Breakfast Break|
|10 am to 11 am||Ayurveda Theory Class|
|10 am to 1 pm||Ayurveda Theory Class|
|11 am to 11:15 am||Short Break|
|11:15 am to 12:30 pm||Ayurveda Theory Class continues…|
|12:30 am to 2:30 pm||Lunch Break|
|2:30 pm to 3.30 pm||Demonstration of Ayurveda Therapy for that day|
|3:30 pm to 6 pm||Students practice hands-on Ayurveda therapy on each other|
START YOUR HEALING JOURNEY!
To help you along your unique journey of healing, we’ve put together a series of courses that include teachings, sharing and encouraging words to boost your faith for healing.
Why study at Aithein ?
As one of the most premium Ayurveda Institutes in the country, we provide the most specialized and professional healing courses. We strive to provide one-on-one sessions with our qualified teachers as well as a peaceful and supportive studying and working environment for our students to learn.
With our years of experience in this field, Aithein provides all the necessary tools and techniques to our students to equip them for their bright future ahead. Our course and institute is recognized by the ‘Government of India’ and each student, on the completion of their course, will receive a certificate from our institute approved by the government.
Our course provides an additional advantage as it provides not just theoretical and practical session on Ayurveda, but also a comprehensive training that develops your communication and client management skills, along with making our students self-aware and self-observant of the knowledge they receive during the course.
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Students preparing herbal bags
The school will conduct examinations towards the end of the 4-weeks Ayurveda Massage Course:-
Theory : 60 minutes
Practice : 30 minutes
Complete the online application form (you will hear from us within 48 hours). If you do not receive a reply within the above mentioned period please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are accepted for the course, you will be required to pay a deposit via PayPal to confirm your booking (other payment options available). Your place on the course will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit amount.
Your balance is due on arrival at the Aithein School.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
An early bird discount is offered if you book your seat atleast 1 month in advance.
All our packages include course fee & course manual.
We will provide your requested accommodation on first come first serve basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For students who are staying in the school accommodation: you can use the Kitchen without any extra charge. You can cook your own food and buy your own ingredients. There are stores nearby to buy all the things you need. This facility is STRICTLY only for students who are staying with us.
Travel, Airport transfers, insurance, any other liability etc. are not included.
Welcome meetings are generally held between 4 – 5 pm on the day before the course start date. Please read the enrolment instructions carefully. These will be sent to you after your place has been booked on your chosen course.
One day before your chosen course start date.
Before 11.00 am on the day after your chosen course end date.
The initial deposit is strictly non refundable and non transferable in any case.
All the courses are in English.
You need not get anybody with you as model. Your trainer or students in your batch becomes your model, and students practice on each other.
The course fee is non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable.
CODE OF ETHICS:
You are expected to adhere to the guidelines set out below:-
Zero tolerance of sexual harassment, innuendo, language and any form of discrimination on the grounds of sexuality.
Zero tolerance of racist attitudes and language.
Ayurveda in India
Traditional Healing System of India
The traditional healing system of India, Aуurvеda is believed to be the oldest-surviving complete medical system in the world.
As a more global view of medicine, philosophy and sprituality develops, Ayurveda’s popularity in the West is soaring today.
Ayurveda is actually much more than a system of medicine; it is a ‘Way of Life’ !
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India ~ Students learning Kansu Bowl Massage from Gagori
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India ~ A student practising Kansu Bowl Massage
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Students performing Ayurvedic Face Massage
Frequently Asked Questions
Ayurveda Massage Course
And if you don’t practice, it is very likely that you will forget the knowledge you have gained in this Ayurveda Massage Course.
United States has their own licensing procedures and if you are planning to add Continuing Education hours (CE hours), our certificate is valid for CE hours.
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India ~ Benefits of Indian Ayurveda Massage
Ayurvedic Massage Therapy Course in India?
5,000 year old Ayurvedic system of India
Ayurvedic Massage Therapy Course (India)
1. Come to the root source of Ayurveda Therapy: India
2. Learn about the Indian Culture and the traditions of India.
3. Learn about Indian Ayurvedic Food and authentic Ayurvedic Diet.
Facts about Ayurveda
- Ayurveda believes that true medicine comes from the earth and not from a lab.
- Ayurveda is the knowledge of life and how to live it to its full potential.
- Ayurveda is a science of life and longevity.
- Ayurveda teaches about the power and the cycles of nature.
- Ayurveda states that nuts in the form of butter are ideal.
- Ayurveda says: Raw sugar made from any natural source is far superior than refined sugar.
- In India, there is a tradition of not tasing food before it has been offered to God.
- Ayurveda states that certain foods are healthful when consumed alone.
- According to Ayurveda, eating should neither be too slow nor too fast.
- According to Ayurveda, the human body is composed of seven tissue layers.
- Ayurveda says: To produce healthy tissues and thereby keep ourselves functioning optimally, it is vital that the food we eat is of top quality.