“You can overcome great difficulties while remaining true to your principles.
This course is designed to awaken your own fearless and wise heart.”
In the 4-weeks Ayurveda Massage Course
you will learn to:-
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Certification Day
Ayurvedic guidelines to stay Happy and Healthy throughout your life
Live a healthy Ayurvedic Lifestyle, for yourself.
Be more in touch with your emotions.
- Feel and express your emotions fully.
- Heal many ailments (like insomnia, hair-fall, anxiety, dryness of skin, constipation, nervousness, and many more)
You will learn Ayurveda’s perspective on Emotions
You will learn the Ayurvedic insight into the meaning and practice of self-love.
Ayurveda talks about how Relationships with self and others prevent many diseases.
A Spiritual Journey
Ayurveda teaches us that Relationship with our “higher self” is critical for our Spiritual Journey
“This course is more than a massage course…”
“It’s about your diet, lifestyle, nutrition”
“You give ayurvedic therapies to each other, everyday”
“This course gives you a hands-on experience”
You will LEARN and EXPERIENCE the following Ayurveda Therapies:
Ayurvedic Massage for the Head
Ayurvedic Massage for the Face
Shirodhara (using oil)
Shirodhara (using medicated milk)
Massage with Bags using Herbal Powders
Massage with Bags using Herbal Leaves
Massage with Bags using Herbal Rice
Kansu Bowl Massage
Kadi Vasti – for backache
Greeva Vasti – for neck pain
Janu Vasti – for knee pain
Nasal Medication for cleansing the head
The 4-weeks course for Ayurveda has been prepared by well qualified and experienced teachers and professionals involved in the field of Ayurveda and Panchakarma, with a strong academic and healing background. The aim of the course is to provide authentic, meaningful and practical knowledge about the various practices and massage therapies of Ayurveda.
You will learn the Theory of Ayurveda:
|1. Ayurveda: An Introduction|
|2. Unique Features of Ayurveda|
|3. Aim of Ayurveda|
|4. Objectives of Ayurveda|
|5. Ayurveda: A glimpse at its history|
|6. Ashtanga: Different divisions under Ayurveda|
|7. The ‘five classical elements’ concept (Pancha Maha Bhuta)|
|8. The ‘Vital Energies’ concept (Tridosha)|
|9. Zones of the Doshas in the Body|
|10. Natural Aggravations|
|11. The 6 Tastes|
|14. Signs of Aggravations|
|15. Causes of Aggravations|
|16. The ‘Seven Body Tissues’ concept (Saptha Dhatus)|
|17. The concept of Waste Products (Mala)|
|18. The concept of Digestive Fire (Agni)|
|19. The preparation of Panchakarma (Poorva karma)|
|20. Uses of various herbal oils in Ayurveda Therapy|
|21. Five Detoxifying Therapies (Panchakarma Therapy)|
|22. Client Practice|
|23. Written & Practical Exams|
|24. Fire Ceremony and Closing|
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Students participating in Fire Ceremony
Daily Schedule of 4-Weeks Ayurveda Course
|Your day at Aithein will be spent like this:|
|7.45 am to 9.00 am||Nadiprana Energy Movement and Meditation|
|9.00 am to 10 am||Breakfast Break|
|10 am to 11 am||Ayurveda Theory Class|
|11 am to 11:15 am||Short Break|
|11:15 am to 12:30 pm||Ayurveda Theory Class continues…|
|12:30 am to 2:30 pm||Lunch Break|
|2:30 pm to 3.30 pm||Demonstration of Ayurveda Therapy for that day|
|3:30 pm to 6 pm||Students practice hands-on Ayurveda therapy on each other|
Why study at Aithein ?
As one of the most premium Ayurveda Institutes in the country, we provide the most specialized and professional healing courses. We strive to provide one-on-one sessions with our qualified teachers as well as a peaceful and supportive studying and working environment for our students to learn.
With our years of experience in this field, Aithein provides all the necessary tools and techniques to our students to equip them for their bright future ahead. Our course and institute is recognized by the ‘Government of India’ and each student, on the completion of their course, will receive a certificate from our institute approved by the government.
Our course provides an additional advantage as it provides not just theoretical and practical session on Ayurveda, but also a comprehensive training that develops your communication and client management skills, along with making our students self-aware and self-observant of the knowledge they receive during the course.
“Wisdom, compassion, and Self-love are the qualities of You, which shine through brilliantly in this course.“
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Graduation Day
The school will conduct examinations towards the end of the Course:-
Theory : 60 minutes
Practice : 30 minutes
Complete the online application form (you will hear from us within 48 hours). If you do not receive a reply within the above mentioned period please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are accepted for the course, you will be required to pay a deposit via PayPal to confirm your booking (other payment options available). Your place on the course will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit amount.
Your balance is due on arrival at the Aithein School.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
An early bird discount is offered if you book your seat atleast 1 month in advance.
All our packages include course fee & course manual.
We will provide your requested accommodation on first come first serve basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For students who are staying in the school accommodation: you can use the Kitchen without any extra charge. You can cook your own food and buy your own ingredients. There are stores nearby to buy all the things you need. This facility is STRICTLY only for students who are staying with us.
Travel, Airport transfers, insurance, any other liability etc. are not included.
Welcome meetings are generally held between 4 – 5 pm on the day before the course start date. Please read the enrolment instructions carefully. These will be sent to you after your place has been booked on your chosen course.
One day before your chosen course start date.
Before 11.00 am on the day after your chosen course end date.
The initial deposit is strictly non refundable and non transferable in any case.
All the courses are in English.
You need not get anybody with you as model. Your trainer or students in your batch becomes your model, and students practice on each other.
CODE OF ETHICS:
You are expected to adhere to the guidelines set out below:-
Zero tolerance of sexual harassment, innuendo, language and any form of discrimination on the grounds of sexuality.
Zero tolerance of racist attitudes and language.
By Submitting the Application Form, I hereby agree to the following:
- I understand that the initial deposit amount for the course is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- I understand, if I decide to cancel, re-schedule or not take part in the courses or retreats I have signed up for, the initial deposit amount will not be refunded.
- The deposit amount is non-refundable even if it is due to travel restrictions, lockdown, or any similar or non-similar reasons due to a world-wide pandemic or war or anything else of the similar nature, any act of God, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Incase, due to personal reasons I want to choose another date, I understand that the deposit amount stays forfeited. If I meet with an accident, become pregnant (women only), and I am unable to join the course; I will need to provide a valid doctors certificate stating the reason. I am fully aware that I will have to inform Aithein Healing School via an email atleast 30 days before the start of the event. Failing to inform the school atleast 30 days before, will result in forfeiting the initial deposit. In such a case, the decision of transferring the course to another date lies with Aithein Healing School.
- I understand that once I have physically joined the course or the event I have signed up for, I shall become obligated and responsible to pay Aithein Healing School the complete fees of the course or event. This fees becomes non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-transferable.
- I understand that if I fall sick due to Covid or any pandemic or if the course has to be stopped due to such restrictions or similar reasons, the school may consider transferring my pro-rata balance fees to any future course of my choice. The decision lies with Aithein Healing School.
- I understand and agree that once I have joined the course physically, Aithein Healing school is not liable to refund me the course fee if I choose to drop out of the course due to my personal issues or circumstances.
- I understand that I will have to pay the balance course fees (minus the initial advance deposit) upon arrival at Aithein Healing School, by cash or via transfer atleast 15 days before the course begins.
- Aithein Healing school reserves the right to end my participation or continuation in the course if it finds my presence disturbing to the group process.
- I also understand that if Aithein Healing School has to cancel the course for any situation beyond its control such as covid related restrictions or any other reason prior to the beginning of the course, then I am entitled for a full refund, except the initial advance deposit. In such a case, Aithein Healing School will not be liable to cover any other losses I might incur such as travel, insurance, etc. due to any such cancellations.
- Any and all disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Canacona, Goa, India.
Ayurveda in India
Traditional Healing System of India
The traditional healing system of India, Aуurvеda is believed to be the oldest-surviving complete medical system in the world.
As a more global view of medicine, philosophy and sprituality develops, Ayurveda’s popularity in the West is soaring today.
Ayurveda is actually much more than a system of medicine; it is a ‘Way of Life’ !
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India ~ Students learning Kansu Bowl Massage from Gagori
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Students preparing Herbal Bags
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India – Students performing Ayurvedic Face Massage
Ayurveda Massage Course in Goa, India ~ A student practising Kansu Bowl Massage
Every country has their own licensing procedures. Some of the countries like UK and Europe have CIBTAC or other certification boards, but you need to give exam through this particular certification boards to become a licensed massage therapist. When you are a licensed massage therapist, our certificate is valid in your country.
United States has their own licensing procedures and if you are planning to add Continuing Education hours (CE hours), our certificate is valid for CE hours.
Yes. Just like any other course, you will have to practice as soon as you return back to your country. The more you practice, the more confident you will get.
And if you don’t practice, it is very likely that you will forget the knowledge you have gained in this Ayurveda Massage Course.
Ayurvedic Massage Therapy Course in India?
5,000 year old Ayurvedic system of India
Ayurvedic Massage Therapy Course (India)
1. Come to the root source of Ayurveda Therapy: India
2. Learn about the Indian Culture and the traditions of India.
3. Learn about Indian Ayurvedic Food and authentic Ayurvedic Diet.
“Gagori & Nikhil put all the energy to make you feel comfortable”
It’s been a big journey for me. I experienced what healing and touch can do to you.
“I liked her motto: If you ask her a question 100 times, she will give you an answer 100 times”
I would highly recommend it if you are into Ayurvedic massage and learning about the Ayurvedic system. I will be counselling people about the Ayurvedic Diet, their Lifestyle and how to balance their body.
“Gagori’s class is very organic setting for learning healing”
Ayurveda has definitely helped to reframe my lifestyle. I came here so I can synchronise my mission and my work life with my personal life.
Facts about Ayurveda
Ayurveda believes that true medicine comes from the earth and not from a lab.
Ayurveda is the knowledge of life and how to live it to its full potential.
Ayurveda is a science of life and longevity.
Ayurveda teaches about the power and the cycles of nature.
Ayurveda states that nuts in the form of butter are ideal.
Ayurveda says: Raw sugar made from any natural source is far superior than refined sugar.
In India, there is a tradition of not tasing food before it has been offered to God.
Ayurveda states that certain foods are healthful when consumed alone.
According to Ayurveda, eating should neither be too slow nor too fast.
According to Ayurveda, the human body is composed of seven tissue layers.
Ayurveda says: To produce healthy tissues and thereby keep ourselves functioning optimally, it is vital that the food we eat is of top quality.