10th Nov. – 27th Nov. 2023
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Aithein, Agonda Beach, Goa, India
Marma Points for Treatment of Various Illnesses
Students will understand the benefits of various marma points in the body.
According the scriptures, there are 107 marma points in the body (108th is the mind) which is vulnerable to pain and can cause long-term effects to the body.
SIDDHA is a unique form of Ayurveda concept taught only at the Aithein Healing School !
Who is this Course for?
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn the Marma Points Massage Therapy and its benefits in releasing physical and emotional toxins of the body.
- You want to learn the ancient healing techniques practiced by a Siddha Vaidya (an ayurvedic physician) during ancient times.
- You want to heal yourself and you wish the same for your clients, family and friends.
You will learn detailed procedure of Marma Massage Therapy
1. What is a Marma Point ?
‘Marma’ simply defined, are the junctures in the body where five elements meet, i.e., muscles, vessels, bones, ligaments and joints.
2. What are the benefits of Siddha marma points?
Siddha Marma points are also called the vulnerable spots and are the life giving spots of human body. As they hold Prana or Chi or Qi or life force energy.
3. How will learning marma points therapy benefit you?
You will be able to treat your friends, family, clients with different ailments like insomnia, headaches, constipation, arthritis – to name a few. You can also treat children with bed-wetting problems.
SIDDHA is a unique form of Ayurveda concept taught only at Aithein!
The Siddha Marma Points Massage course includes:
You will learn how the birth of marma took place and its importance.
You will learn about the characteristics and distinctions between Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
You will learn detailed step-by-step procedure of providing marma massage to your client.
You will learn about each marma point, its locations in the human body and its benefits.
You will learn about the benefits in terms of releasing physical and emotional toxins and rejuvenation of the body on the application of marma massage.
Weekly Schedule of Marma Points Course:
|1. History of Marma Points|
|2. Studying from perspective of Ancient Marma physicians|
|3. Marma Points Theory (Back of Legs)|
|4. Hands-on Practise (Back of Legs)|
|5. Marma Points Theory (Back)|
|6. Hands-on Practise (Back)|
|7. Marma Points Theory (Front of Legs)|
|8. Hands-on Practise (Front of Legs)|
|9. Marma Points Theory (Arms)|
|10. Hands-on Practise (Arms)|
|11. Marma Points Theory (Abdomen & Chest)|
|12. Hands-on Practise (Abdomen & Chest)|
|13. Sharing and Connecting with fellow students|
|14. Marma Points Theory (Face & Head)|
|15. Hands-on Practise (Face & Head)|
|16. Full Practise of 107 Marma Points|
|17. Written and Practical Exams|
|18. Closing Ceremony|
Daily Schedule of Marma Points Massage Course
|Your day at Aithein will be spent like this:|
|10:00 am – 10:15 am||Mantra Chanting|
|10:15 am – 12:30 pm||Theory of Marma|
|12:30 pm – 2:30 pm||Lunch Break|
|2:30 pm – 5:00 pm||Practicals / Hands-on Marma Therapy|
- Detailed history of Marma Points massage: We look into how the discovery of marma took place and its importance
- Learning the three doshas (Tridosha theory): Students will learn about the characteristics and distinctions between Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Diverse temperaments: They will observe and learn how individuals with different doshas have different temperaments
- Advantages of Marma Points Massage: Students will learn about the benefits in terms of releasing physical and emotional toxins and rejuvenation of the body on the application of marma massage
- Factors when Marma Massage should not be advised: A detailed list and conditions along with the logic of not using the marma system of providing relief. We would also explain alternatives in such cases
- Practical Massage Session: Students will learn detailed step-by-step procedure of providing this massage to the client
- The Human Body and Marma: The treatment is not only limited to the physical aspects of the human body but also the psychological aspects. The students will understand its effects on their clients.
- Detailed study of each marma point: Learning about each marma point.
- Learning to press each point: How long to hold each point and when to release a point?
- Relation of each marma point with its corresponding organ: The organ with which a marma point is related to, what it does and how you can heal the organ.
“I feel I have been equipped with tools to take back to UK to enhance my relationship with clients.“
“Taking healing to a deeper level.“
“Gagori works with such Integrity using fundamental principles of Ayurveda.“
Sari Giraud, Dominica
The school will conduct examinations towards the end of the Course:-
Theory : 60 minutes
Practice : 30 minutes
Complete the online application form (you will hear from us within 48 hours). If you do not receive a reply within the above mentioned period please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are accepted for the course, you will be required to pay a deposit via PayPal to confirm your booking (other payment options available). Your place on the course will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit amount.
Your balance is due on arrival at the Aithein School.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
An early bird discount is offered if you book your seat atleast 1 month in advance.
All our packages include course fee & course manual.
We will provide your requested accommodation on first come first serve basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For students who are staying in the school accommodation: you can use the Kitchen without any extra charge. You can cook your own food and buy your own ingredients. There are stores nearby to buy all the things you need. This facility is STRICTLY only for students who are staying with us.
Travel, Airport transfers, insurance, any other liability etc. are not included.
Welcome meetings are generally held between 4 – 5 pm on the day before the course start date. Please read the enrolment instructions carefully. These will be sent to you after your place has been booked on your chosen course.
One day before your chosen course start date.
Before 11.00 am on the day after your chosen course end date.
The initial deposit is strictly non refundable and non transferable in any case.
All the courses are in English.
You need not get anybody with you as model. Your trainer or students in your batch becomes your model, and students practice on each other.
CODE OF ETHICS:
You are expected to adhere to the guidelines set out below:-
Zero tolerance of sexual harassment, innuendo, language and any form of discrimination on the grounds of sexuality.
Zero tolerance of racist attitudes and language.
By Submitting the Application Form, I hereby agree to the following:
- I understand that the initial deposit amount for the course is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- I understand, if I decide to cancel, re-schedule or not take part in the courses or retreats I have signed up for, the initial deposit amount will not be refunded.
- The deposit amount is non-refundable even if it is due to travel restrictions, lockdown, or any similar or non-similar reasons due to a world-wide pandemic or war or anything else of the similar nature, any act of God, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Incase, due to personal reasons I want to choose another date, I understand that the deposit amount stays forfeited. If I meet with an accident, become pregnant (women only), and I am unable to join the course; I will need to provide a valid doctors certificate stating the reason. I am fully aware that I will have to inform Aithein Healing School via an email atleast 30 days before the start of the event. Failing to inform the school atleast 30 days before, will result in forfeiting the initial deposit. In such a case, the decision of transferring the course to another date lies with Aithein Healing School.
- I understand that once I have physically joined the course or the event I have signed up for, I shall become obligated and responsible to pay Aithein Healing School the complete fees of the course or event. This fees becomes non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-transferable.
- I understand that if I fall sick due to Covid or any pandemic or if the course has to be stopped due to such restrictions or similar reasons, the school may consider transferring my pro-rata balance fees to any future course of my choice. The decision lies with Aithein Healing School.
- I understand and agree that once I have joined the course physically, Aithein Healing school is not liable to refund me the course fee if I choose to drop out of the course due to my personal issues or circumstances.
- I understand that I will have to pay the balance course fees (minus the initial advance deposit) upon arrival at Aithein Healing School, by cash or via transfer atleast 15 days before the course begins.
- Aithein Healing school reserves the right to end my participation or continuation in the course if it finds my presence disturbing to the group process.
- I also understand that if Aithein Healing School has to cancel the course for any situation beyond its control such as covid related restrictions or any other reason prior to the beginning of the course, then I am entitled for a full refund, except the initial advance deposit. In such a case, Aithein Healing School will not be liable to cover any other losses I might incur such as travel, insurance, etc. due to any such cancellations.
- Any and all disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Canacona, Goa, India.
Marma Acupressure Point
Hasta Kshipra – at the midpoint of the base of the thumb nail
Benefits of ‘Hasta Kshipra’ Marma Acupressure Point
1. Benefits the hand
2. Relieves headaches
3. Enhances flow of prana to the lungs and brain
4. Reduces Vertigo
Marma Points Massage Course in India – Graduation Day
Ayurvedic Acupressure – “Marma” Therapy Massage Course in India
Benefits of Marma Therapy
Marma Therapy improves metabolism.
The digestion process is enhanced tremendously by Marma Therapy.
Marma Therapy facilitates the flow of prana to the organs.
Congestion decreases in the body with the aid of Marma Therapy.
Marma Therapy aids in improving the immunity of the body.
Marma Therapy activates, detoxifies and cleanses the bodily structures.
The nutrition and rejuvenation of the tissues can be improved by Marma Therapy.
Marma Therapy can calm the mind and reduce stress.
This therapy may trigger the release of unexpressed and unresolved emotions.